This baked au gratin rabbit with aioli is an original delight and easy to cook.
this one baked rabbit gratin with aioli It is an original pleasure and easy to cook. Let's get started with a type of meat with almost no fat and a good dose of protein. The rabbit is an ingredient that we don't usually use in the kitchen, but it can provide us with everything needed to succeed. We will combine this pleasure with a good traditional sauce, a home-made aioli that will surprise lovers of intense flavors. If you want to prepare a rabbit that will impress, take note of this recipe.
How to prepare a baked rabbit gratin with aioli
- This recipe is very easy to prepare And it will always look great. Let's start with a good foundation, we have the rabbit ready for action. In the same butcher shop, we can ask that we cut the rabbit into small pieces of the same size so that they are cooked at the same time.
- The big advantage of baking is that it is gratinated quickly and it prevents us from having to contaminate the kitchen. We will arrange the rabbit in a baking dish, we will flavor it.
- To give it the taste and intensity that this ingredient needs, we place the peeled and crushed garlic on it. We will also add the cognac, so that we are more tender, we will also put some red wine.
- This fusion of elements It gives you the fruity touch you need, but we have the main character of this dish, the aioli.
- While we have the advice the oven at 180º we start cooking with the aioli.
- We prepare the mortar. There are different ways to make aioli, one of the most traditional with a crushed garlic clove, a pinch of salt and olive oil. If we want to speed up the process, we will place the egg yolk, it will be creamier in the same way, and it will be done faster.
- Make the aioli in the traditional style It means preparing it in a mortar, although we can do it with the mixer or buy it immediately ready. It will not have the same taste or color, but it will get us out of more than a hurry.
- We place the aioli above the rabbit, well distributed so that we have a perfect gratin. If the rabbit is gold, we add the aioli and let it cook for a few minutes. We will have a delicious dish and easy to prepare.