This potato soup with sausage is the perfect way to warm up and enjoy a spoon dish like the previous one.
this one Potato Soup With Sausages It is the perfect way to warm up and enjoy a spoon dish as before. We get that traditional taste easily and quickly. We start with a good basis, potatoes become the star ingredient of a soup full of good feelings. We will give you some pleasure with some sausages and some bacon or ham. We will cover the plate with a good stock that we can have ready in advance. Dare with this blunt and delicious soup, the combination of potatoes with sausage is impressive.
How to prepare a potato soup with sausage
- This recipe is prepared in an instant. We are going to peel and cut the potatoes, we will boil them with water and a little salt.
- We prepare the bottom of this great soup. We do some butter to skip the bacon or the sliced ham. This step gives you a taste that you have never seen before.
- Peel the onions and cut them very thin. We will do them with bacon or ham so that they take on taste and color.
- We will put the vegetables who may be the ones selling soup, are already sliced and are very useful for this type of spoon dish. They will save us the work of having to cut them all and there will be an impressive dish.
- When the vegetables are soft, we add the bay leaves and some peppercorns to give the soup the traditional flavor it needs.
- At this time we have the potatoes ready we are going to make a simple puree out of it, we can leave some larger pieces behind.
- Mix the potato with a good amount of broth. We cook with the rest of the ingredients.
- It is the right time to place the sausages. We chop them at the same time for cooking, they can be of the type that we like, even the classic in Frankfurt that we have for the fridge.
- On low heat this soup takes about 10 minutes to be perfect. If we are too fat, we can do a little more broth or water. We correct salt and pepper, we have a strong and delicious soup ready for these first days of cold.