Do you feel like cooking another dish from Asian cuisine? Try these salmon hot sandwiches and discover a simple recipe that you will certainly repeat.
This Japanese dish is a true delight. Salmon Hot Roll It is known worldwide for its excellent taste. The combination of salmon with the delicious goat cheese will appeal to most guests. It is an ideal entrance to let the guests embark on that walk through the Japanese kitchen that we can show off. Crispy but at the same time soft and with a very rich taste, these hot sandwiches will be the big attraction of any event.
Like all fish, salmon gives us a good number of nutrients. Vitamins, minerals, high-quality proteins and especially omega-three fatty acids are the most important components. The benefits for the organism are numerous, basically the help it offers to keep bad cholesterol levels down. It promotes the functioning of the thyroid gland, the intestine and the heart.
How to prepare salmon hot roll:
- We cut the salmon into steaks and the smoked into strips. We reserve
- We chop any nori seaweedso that they are the size of the mat to roll sushi.
- We cut the goat cheese into strips. We reserve
- Peel the avocado & # 39; s and remove the seed. We also cut them into strips.
- We boil water in a pot. Add the asparagus for a few seconds, pass it to a bowl of cold water and drain.
- Cut the ends of asparagus and reserve.
- In a deep bowl we mix the flour with the water and stir until we have obtained a uniform mixture.
- We extend the mat and place one of the pieces of nori seaweed on it.
- We cover it with salmon fillets and smoked salmon strips.
- We add a bar of cream cheese, two avocado, some coriander leaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds. We close the nori seaweed rolls well.
- Cover with the flour and water mixture and then Bake the sandwiches in lots of hot oil, until they are completely gold.
- Allow to cool and cut the rolls into pieces about 2 centimeters wide.
- Layer the rolls sprinkled with very thin pieces of parsley.
Warm salmon rolls are delicious and very easy to prepare. Cheerful, it's simple and the results are excellent. Surprise your guests with this delicious recipe and make yourself a cook.