Follow with discipline all steps of the recipe for roasted chicken croquettes and cream cheese. You get excellent results.
the roasted chicken and cream cheese croquettes they are a starter in which grated roasted chicken and soft cheese are mixed, to get a nice texture. It is a dish that is made very easily and can be stored in the freezer without any problems. The recipe for croquettes is very versatile, because it makes it possible to process all kinds of ingredients. Fish, meat, pork and chicken croquettes are prepared as in this recipe; including the cream cheese on the croquettes it gives a soft and creamy texture on the inside. The croquettes must be crispy on the outside, thanks to the batter. They are not only a starter, they can also be tasted as lunch during lunch or dinner.
The chicken is roasted to add more flavor to the croquettes, This is a white meat that facilitates digestion. It contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid that helps create other substances that are necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Chicken meat is also a valuable source of protein with a high biological value; This promotes the muscular system of the organism.
Prepare croquettes with roasted chicken and cream cheese:
- Peel and cut the onion into very small pieces.
- Cut the slice of ham into very small pieces.
- In a wide frying pan put the butter and heat melted over medium heat.
- Add the onion to the frying pan and fry it on low heat until the onion starts to brown.
- immediately, add serrano ham and grated chicken. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Add the wheat flour to the frying pan and mix it well with all ingredients. Cook on a low heat, making sure you do not burn. Stir constantly.
- In a separate pan, Heat the milk and chicken broth over medium heat. Add pepper, salt, sweet pepper and nutmeg. Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the milk and chicken broth mixture to the oven dish with flour, chicken and serrano ham. It must be poured bit by bit to obtain a homogeneous mass. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the dough does not stick.
- When the croquette dough rises from the pan, remove it from the heat and add the cream cheese. Stir well.
- Rectify the salt and give a point of ground pepper and nutmeg.
- Grease a tray with butter. Pour the dough from the croquettes and cover with paper foil well attached to the dough. Put in the fridge for 12 hours.
- After the pace, take the drawer out of the fridge and make lightly flattened balls.
- Pass the croquettes through wheat flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the croquettes in a pan with hot oil over medium heat until golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on absorbent paper.
Take a special opportunity to make roasted chicken croquettes and cream cheese. Present them on your table as an appetizer. They are delicious.