This hard-boiled egg meatball soup is one of those complete spoon dishes that we should not miss.
this one meatball soup with hard boiled egg It is one of those complete spoon dishes that we should not miss. It is a soup with everything you need to succeed, we will use a good homemade chicken broth to eliminate the cold in our lives. We will supplement this soup with some homemade meatballs and some noodles. As in those days when everything had meaning, it gave a little more energy to put a boiled egg in the soup. If you want to get a soup from that earlier, watch this hard-cooked egg meatball soup, the result will surprise you.
How to prepare a hard-boiled egg meatball soup
- To make beautiful meatballs We will use minced pork and veal for our soup. A classic mix that will always look good, but we will give it a special point.
- Chop or chop the bacon and we add it to the meatball dough. With the minced meat it goes perfectly together and gives us a smoked taste of the most recommended. We add the breadcrumb dipped in milk to this mixture.
- The breadcrumb gives you a certain creaminess. We do the peeled and chopped garlic and the chopped parsley.
- We pick up the two eggs And some flour. Knead with your hands until you have the ideal mass of meatballs. We will shape them to taste, because they are small for a soup, they are perfect.
- We do the chicken broth with almond milk. We add a little salt. Add the pasta noodles and grated hard-boiled eggs.
- Fry the meatballs with a little oil, when we have them ready, let them drain and put in the soup. They give this delicious dish much more intensity.
- Be a nice soup, in about 5 minutes we have it ready. We wait a few minutes to rest and immediately serve it very warm with a little bit of bread. We will have one of those traditional dishes that you will not forget, we do not need anything else to enjoy a complete and delicious meal that is easily prepared at home.