If you like meat dishes to cook at home, with an oriental touch, point to the steps of this pork katsu-katsu. A wonderful choice.
Pork Kushi-Katsu is a typical dish of Japan. It is meat inserted into bamboo sticks or skewers, which are breaded in panko, similar to breadcrumbs, and fried in vegetable oil. They are flavored with a delicious sauce called tonkatsu. The origin of this food is in Osaka. There are street stalls that offer the public different types of kushi-katsu, such as vegetables, fish, seafood, chicken and pork. Although it is an informal dish, it has its rules. For example, you only have to soak the skewer once in the sauce. If more dressing is needed, the cabbage leaves are poured over the skewer. The recipe has no problems and the result is a bite that the person trying likes.
Pork Kushi-Katsu are tasty and nutritious when prepared at home. Thanks to pork, the contribution of high-quality proteins is safe, while the fat content is low. Panko, a breadcrumb of Japanese origin, delivers complex carbohydrates that are slowly assimilated, thus guaranteeing satiety. Together it is a dish that is suitable for every day of the week and for the whole family.
How to prepare Kushi-Katsu pork:
- Make a sauce by mixing the wine with the soy sauce, vinegar and tomato sauce. Grate the garlic cloves and add together with the sugar. Stir and bring to a gentle heat until reduced. Book.
- Cut the pork loin into thin fillets. Cut each steak in half and roll.
- Cut the pepper in half, remove the seeds, cut the pulp into large pieces and the spring onion the same size as pork rolls.
- Place three rolls in a skewer, alternated with two pieces of pepper and chives.
- Give a salt point to all ingredients in the skewer.
- Beat the eggs and pepper and salt to taste.
- Feed the skewers through the egg and then through panko.
- Bake in a lot of hot oil and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve the pork sushi katsu. Put the sauce in a bowl so that diners dress their skewers to taste.
- Amate with a salad of arugula, tomato, kale and bamboo palms.
Increase your menus at home with these ideas of oriental dishes, such as pork Kushi-Katsu. Seductive and delicious, this dish is a guaranteed victory.