This cod with onion and honey is an excellent combination of flavors that will result in a restaurant recipe.
this one cod with onion and honey It is an excellent combination of flavors that will result in a restaurant recipe. The cod is that white fish is ideal to eat on any occasion, with a good dose of protein and low in fat. In addition, some thorns that are easy to remove are a safe bet. We will complete this enjoyment of the sea with some onion that we will caramelize with honey. The result is a combination of simple flavors, but at the same time intense. If you want to prepare an original fish dish, watch this cod with onion and honey, the result is spectacular.
How to prepare a cod with onion and honey
- This recipe is very easy to cookr, we just have to make sure we have a good raw material that gives us the opportunity to enjoy an impressive fish.
- The cod can be fresh or frozen, it will be perfect anyway. We get to work with the main character of the dish, flour the cod and fry it in a pan with a little oil.
- When gold remove from heat and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces of the same size. In the same oil that we cooked the cod, strain and put them back in the pan, we will cook the onion.
- The moment we have the soft onion, we add a dash of cognac, will give a special grace.
- We let the alcohol evaporate a little before we put the honey in it. With four tablespoons it's enough.
- The caramelization process of the onion It goes much faster this way. We lower the heat and let it run its course. It should be like a jam, the texture will be the same.
- At the end of this process you we pick up the raisins that we will have hydrated with a little water and pine nuts to give it a very interesting crispy contrast.
- This supplement we are going to lay it on the fried cod. We can put it back in the pan so that it goes to the plate and heats up.
- We serve hot immediately With a little bread to enjoy this caramelized onion and honey, the contrast of all these flavors is a true delight.