If you like fish and want to prepare a dish full of intensity, make this some sashimi. An ideal option to enjoy at home.
It is not only delicious, it is also nutritious. the some sashimi It is a Japanese dish that is known worldwide. It consists of raw fish or shellfish presented in thin slices. In some places they put the tail of the fish on the plate, so that the dinner can identify the species. It is served with canned ginger and soy sauce, wasabi or ponzú, which are the best known. Unlike sushi, this dish does not carry rice, but it does not remain attractive. On the contrary, it is ideal to be the main player of the table in a special event.
The tongue is a white fish, and consumption is also being expanded globally, because the taste is ideal for different recipes. Moreover, it is very low in fat, but very rich in high-quality proteins, vitamin B and important minerals such as phosphorus, iodine, iron, potassium and magnesium. It contains folic acid, ideal for pregnant women. It also helps in regulating cholesterol levels.
How to prepare some sashimi:
- Cut the fillets of sole into thin slices.
- We take half the cucumber and cut it in two, along. Then we take thin sheets.
- Wash, peel and cut the carrot into julienne.
- We cut the lime in half and then into thin slices. We place them on each plate, one after the other until the shape of a fan is reached.
- The radish also cut it in half and we remove a segment that we give a mouth shape.
- Forage the salmon roe in rice vinegar for a few minutes.
- At the same time, we have removed two suckers from the octopus. We reserve
- On the other half of the cucumber with its skin we remove one of its faces and cut it into strips, but without reaching the end. We have the first extended and the others fold them into the shape of a flower.
- We serve a steak on each plate and decorate it with cucumber slices, carrots in julienne and fan-shaped lime.
- Place the octopus, salmon roe and radish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- We add the wasabi and serve.
Sashimi is a dish that is in great demand. In addition to being delicious, it is very decorative, so that you can show off a beautiful and attractive table. Note the ingredients, it is very easy to prepare. You will surprise your guests.