If you like original dishes with an exotic point, don't miss this recipe from Pad Kee mao. It's easy to do, here are your steps.
The Kee Mao Pad combines different flavors, which in the mouth translates as a wonderful explosion. The origin of the dish is Thai and the name means "drunken noodles", although it has no alcohol. He earned that name because the maker of the meal was a man who came home drunk and hungry; With what he found in the pantry, he started to cook some noodles, which then became popular in Thailand. Although that story is not true, the truth is that these noodles are delicious.
Eating a kee mao-pad dish is very nutritionally positive. These noodles are made from rice flour, meaning that they do not contain gluten. People with celiac disease can enjoy this tasty dish without any problems. In addition, rice noodles are high in fiber, complex carbohydrates and low in fat and sodium.
How to prepare Pad Kee Mao:
- Mix the sauces, sugar, a pinch of pepper and water in a bowl. Book.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to the boil.
- At that moment pour the noodles and cook for four minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Cut the beef into strips.
- Cut the onion, garlic, basil and peppers into thin strips. Finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Heat a wok or deep pan with two tablespoons of oil.
- Bake the meat until it changes color, but without being dry. Remove.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and fry the ginger and chopped garlic for two minutes
- Add the sliced vegetables and keep jumping while you move the wok so they don't burn.
- Pour the wine, cook for 30 seconds and add the noodles.
- Move the wok so that the ingredients are mixed and the noodles heat up for 40 seconds.
- Add the sauce, stir and add the meat. always on fire, Jump another minute.
- Correct the salt end point.
- Serve the kee mao pad immediately, Decorated with fresh basil leaves.
Enjoy a tasty kee mao pad made by you. The recipe is easy and fast, don't miss it!