The recipe for pork stew with mushrooms is very simple. Receive fresh mushrooms and encourage cooking.
the Stew With Pork It is a stew prepared with pork, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs. Stew is a long cooking process on low heat; The time required for the fire must be extended and in airtight conditions. In this case, the pork is cooked in its own juice, fused with the aromas of herbs. For the best result, it is recommended to do it one day before consumption, which guarantees that the flavors are enhanced. Remember that Italian and Spanish cuisine are the pioneers in the stuffa or stew technique.
Mushrooms are mushrooms are widely used in dishes from world cuisine. They contain many nutritional properties that offer significant health benefits. They are an excellent source of fiber and protein, but are low in calories.
How to prepare pork stew with mushrooms:
- Pour the olive oil into a pan. Heat on high heat. Add garlic cloves whole and unpeeled. Add the pork pieces and cook until both ingredients are brown. Remove the garlic and pork. Book.
- Peel and cut the carrot into small pieces.
- In the meantime, peel the onion into small pieces.
- Wash and cut the red and green peppers into small pieces.
- Poach the onion and bell pepper in the same pan with oil for three minutes over medium heat. Stir constantly.
- After the time add wine, water and sweet or spicy bell pepper to the pan. Add cumin, thyme, salt to taste, bay leaf and black pepper. Remover.
- than add already reserved pork, carrot and peas to the pan. Remove and cover. Cook for an hour and 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms and cut into four pieces.
- Add the mushrooms after an hour of cooking and remove the bay leaf.
- Season with salt.
- If you want to thicken the sauce a little, you can add a teaspoon of corn flour, diluted in cold water.
Prepare this delicious pork stew with mushrooms for a family gathering. It is a perfect main course for a meal with several diners. Go to work and enjoy the delicious aroma & # 39; s.