If you like classic and fluffy desserts, you'll love this light biscuit recipe with banana, cream and apple. Follow the steps.
It is difficult to resist a spongy piece of biscuit, especially if it is prepared with healthy and delicious ingredients. the light sponge cake with banana, cream and apple it's a perfect dessert, not only to share in family snacks, but also to give us a sweet and different taste from time to time. The original biscuit recipe has been preserved over the years and has added varied supplements such as fruit, citrus, nuts, cocoa, jelly, yogurt or other ingredients that contribute to a better taste and texture of the dough.
the Apple and the banana give the cookies a spectacular touch and they are ideal for encouraging the consumption of fruit in children. Both fruits are rich in potassium, fiber, magnesium, vitamins and minerals. Add a few drops of lemon to remove the peel from the apples and the banana will not oxidize quickly. Then we see the recipe.
How to prepare the light banana, cream and apple sponge cake:
- In a large bowl shell the eggs and beat until they start to foam.
- Add the sugar and beat for 5 minutes until the mixture increases its volume.
- Add the cream and mix gently until it is integrated.
- In a separate container mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Sift the flour and integrate slowly into the wet mixture. Mix all ingredients homogeneously and reserve.
- Peel the apples and bananas. Cut the fruit into pieces into medium-sized pieces and integrate into the dough, mix gently.
- Grease a baking dish with butter (between 20 and 23 cm in diameter) and pour the mixture.
- Go in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and cook for 40 to 45 minutes. Check with a stick whether the dough in the middle is dry; the stick must come out clean and dry, that will be the sign that the cake is ready.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, mold and decorate with a layer of glass sugar on it.
- Serve and enjoy.
In addition, thin slices of apple can be added to decorate the surface of the cake and contain nuts such as nuts, almonds and hazelnuts to give the dough a crispy texture. Everyone will love the light banana, cream and apple cookies at home.