If you like maritime dishes with an oriental touch, this recipe for green curry mussels is perfect for you. Write down the steps.
the Green curry mussels are a delicious, nutritious and very easy to prepare dish at any time of the year. The mussels are bassoons that belong to the mollusk family and lobsters. They are highly appreciated in countries of Europe and Central America because of their high nutritional value; with attention to amino acids, proteins, selenium, phosphorus, vitamins A and C. A serving of 15 mussels corresponds to 170 grams of lean meat, so the protein level is excellent for strengthening muscles and repairing tissues. The mussel is also rich in fatty acids and omega 3, which acts as an anti-inflammatory and provides the immune system.
Preparing mussels, Just like cockles, it only takes two to three minutes to make, due to its steam quickly, in water, broth or wine. This delicious recipe is perfect for those who enjoy Asian flavors and a spicy touch in the food. The level of curry can be adjusted based on the taste of the dinner, bearing in mind that a small part of this ingredient usually has a fairly strong taste. Then we see the recipe.
How to prepare green curry mussels:
- Clean the mussels very well, removing impurities with a cloth and cold water.
- Cut the onion into julienne. Finely chop the leek and garlic.
- Pour a stream of olive oil into a pan and heat. Add the spring onions, garlic, leek and ginger. Bake over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the mussels and fry with the vegetables.
- Add white wine, coconut milk and green curry, mix gently until integrated.
- Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until the mussels open. It is advisable to cook as quickly as possible to prevent the mussel texture from being rubbery.
- Add the fish sauce and stir slightly.
- Serve the mussels with a few tablespoons of stock and Garnish with some coriander and basil to taste.
You can add a few small slices of fresh lime to add a slightly sour touch to the dish. Everyone will enjoy mussels with green curry, do not hesitate to prepare them.