Fried au gratin meatballs are a complete and delicious dish that is cooked quickly and easily.
the fried au gratin meatballs They are a complete and delicious dish that is easily and quickly cooked. Choose these types of recipes that we can almost have ready, we would only miss the touch of oven that we will give for serving, it is a necessity today. In our busy lives nothing better than meatballs that the whole family likes and that we have ready in advance to enjoy a full dish. The meat will be melted with a little cheese and a sauce that will prevail over everything. Note how you can prepare spectacular fried gratinated meatballs.
Prepare gratinated meatballs
- These meatballs are perfect to have in the freezer and cook them right now, a delicious and healthy emergency solution. Let's start this recipe by preparing the main base.
- The kind of minced meat It will depend a little on our taste. We will try to be as suitable as possible for the diet that we are trying to follow, we will make them lighter with chicken or turkey or more bone with a little pork or veal.
- Mix the meat in a bowl with salt and pepper. We will add oregano and chopped basil to get a much more special result. We also include the peeled and sliced garlic cloves, this ingredient can be optional.
- We will make the balls with our hands, until they have the right shape. We reserve them or we can freeze them for when we need them, we just have to remove them.
- leave prepare a spectacular sauce, we do the tomatoes with the cream in record time. We can add some spices for pasta, salt and pepper to taste. The concentrated tomato sauce and a little sugar if the tomato is very acidic.
- We prepare the dish, we put the meatballs in a baking dish. Cover with the sauce and put the mozzarella on top. We can choose any other type of grated cheese that we like.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes at 180 ° until the cheese has melted and the meatballs are cooked. We will have a completely delicious recipe ready that everyone will love, we just have to serve the meatballs with a little bread and enjoy a simple and delicious sauce.