If you like blunt meat dishes, don't miss this duck recipe with chestnut sauce. A true pleasure.
The mixture of flavors of the duck with chestnut sauce is very interesting. Moreover, it is very nutritious because of the composition of the ingredients. This dish of French origin is made from a duck breast; It is a piece of lean steak from the breast, the favorite of chefs all over the world. It is soft and juicy, so it is ideal for different types of recipes, but this chestnut sauce is one of the best.
Duck meat offers large amounts of vitamin B, especially thiamin, riboflavin and niacin. It also contains minerals such as phosphorus, iron and zinc. It helps fight anxiety and stress. Chestnuts are a dry fruit that is rich in carbohydrates, fibers and minerals. They have anti-inflammatory properties, combat constipation, hypertension and kidney problems.
How to prepare duck with chestnut sauce:
- The preparation of this dish starts the evening before, when we have to soak the chestnuts that we peeled earlier.
- The next day we let the chestnuts drain well and let them boil in water. Add the milk, ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Stay on fire for 30 minutes or until it has softened. We reserve
- We take the magret and make grooves in the thickest part. Salpimentamos.
- Spread a little olive oil in a pan and fry the duck fillets until brown.
- When the we put a refractory piece in it and we wash them with the juice from the oranges. We bake them for 12 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- the remove from the oven and cut the piece into fillets as thick as possible.
- The juice that remains in the refractory mold is deposited in a pot next to the vinegar. We cook for 5 minutes until the room slightly diminishes. We correct the salt point.
- We have planted the duck breast next to the chestnuts and we bathed it with the sauce. We decorate with a small branch of rosemary.
The duck with chestnut sauce offers a delicious combination of flavors. The mixture of sweet chestnuts with the rest of the ingredients is excellent. Dare to prepare it, it is laborious, but the results are worth it. Your guests will appreciate the gesture to invite them to enjoy a dish that is as juicy as this.