If you like healthy and innovative recipes, you'll love this dessert rice with exotic oriental fruit. We tell you step by step.
Dessert rice with exotic fruit oriental is a different and innovative dish, which combines the delicious taste of sweet rice with the citrus and the special taste of oriental fruits. These interesting dishes discovered by culinary experts from the western world have revolutionized the world of cooking by adding aroma, color, shape and taste to a large number of desserts, salads and all kinds of dishes. Carambola, pitaya and kiwi are excellent companions for dessert rice and are very beneficial fruit for health.
All these products stand out for their freshness and high content vitamin C; especially the kiwi, which contributes nearly 100 mg per 100 grams of fruit. The pitaya or dragon fruit also stands out for its white or pink downy center, full of nutritious seeds. It is a great source of omega 3, vitamin B, calcium, selenium, magnesium and phosphorus.
How to prepare dessert rice with exotic oriental fruit:
- Pour almond milk and coconut milk in a pan. Heat over medium heat and stir.
- Add sugar and mix until integrated.
- Add the tablespoon of pepper and turn off the heat when it starts to boil. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Remove the Sichuan pepper with a strainer and add the lemon zest strips.
- Reheat and wait until it boils. Add the rice and lower the heat. Stir lightly and cook for 30 minutes.
- Place the rice in a plate or bowl and let cool for a few minutes. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for hours or more.
- Clean the carambola, pitaya and kiwi well. Cut the carambola into slices or star-shaped, remove the edges and ends.
- Cut the pitaya in two, remove the center with a spoon and cut the pulp into small pieces.
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into slices.
- Decorate the dessert rice, add the oriental fruit above.
- Serve and enjoy.
Dessert rice with exotic oriental fruit is a perfect dish to enjoy as a breakfast or light snack. Don't stop preparing and surprise your guests with incredible ingredients.