Get ready to prepare another dish that everyone will enjoy at home. Add the Chilean fricasé recipe to your special preparations.
the Chilean fricasé recipe It is a very popular dish from the Chilean cuisine. This dish, also known as Chilean stew, has an excellent and special taste. Consider different ingredients of different textures and aromas that harmonize in a special way. This recipe contains sausages, vegetables, milk, eggs and herbs. Returning to the origin of this dish, the word fricassee comes from the French "bin". French and European emigration extended this recipe to America.
This fricasé recipe contains chard in abundance, a vegetable that is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin K, ideal for maintaining bone health. Swiss chard is a vegetable that also contains antioxidants and phytonutrients, which prevent cardiovascular diseases.
How to prepare the Chilean fricasé recipe:
- Peel and cut the onion into thin and elongated strips.
- Wash and cut the pepper into small pieces.
- Wash the Swiss chard leaves. Cut off the stems and set aside For a different recipe. Cut the leaves into strips of approximately 1 cm.
- In a deep pan pour two tablespoons of olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the onion and poach for four minutes
- Then add the red pepper to the pan, stir and poach for two minutes.
- Add the chard to the pan and salt to taste. Stir and cook for a few minutes until the size is reduced.
- After the time Remove from heat and pour the entire contents of the pan into a bowl.
- Clean the pan and add two tablespoons of olive oil. Heat over medium heat e pick up the croutons. Schedule 4-5 minutes stir constantly. Remove and place on absorbent paper to remove oil residues.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Pour water into a pan and add the potatoes. Let it boil for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove, drain and dry.
- Pour three tablespoons of olive oil into the same deep pan. Fry the potatoes over medium heat until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Put the contents of the bowl (chard, onion and pepper) in the pan with potatoes. Add cooked sausages and fried croutons. Mix the ingredients and heat over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the milk, salt, pepper and hot pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, stir and cook for 2 minutes until the egg is firm.
- Serve hot.
The Chilean fricasé recipe is a substantial main course. Dare to break the routine in the kitchen, look for the ingredients and bring the flavors of South America on the table.