These mushrooms with Iberian chorizo are delicious if you accompany them with steamed potatoes. Serve the dish hot. Do you want to know your steps?
The fact that a dish is cooked with mushrooms or sausage is already a guarantee for delicious food. And when these two ingredients come together, mushrooms with Iberian chorizo, multiply the chance not only of success, but of great preparation. Because the chorizo and the Iberian is exactly one of the most famous sausages in Spain, and its fame is well deserved.
This sausage is made by combining Iberian acorn-fed pork with various spices, one of which, bell pepper, gives it the colorful red color. although the Iberian chorizo is more than just tasty, with a slice of good rustic bread, it is also excellent as an ingredient in other types of dishes. We see it in gastronomy throughout Spain: in Madrid and Galician stews, Asturian fabada, with lentils or the beautiful Rioja potatoes. Without further delay, here are the mushrooms with Iberian chorizo.
How to prepare mushrooms with Iberian chorizo:
- First thing cut the sausage into squares and remove the skin around it.
- Carefully clean the mushrooms. If desired, cut in half. Book.
- It is always better to clean the mushrooms and not to wash them. When washing, they absorb excess water.
- Finely chop the garlic very nice
- In a frying pan, preferably made from mud, set to heat the oil, about four tablespoons.
- Discard mushrooms and pepper.
- Bake everything on medium heat; add garlic and boil until the liquid released through the mushrooms evaporates.
- Add the sausage and flour and bake for two minutes.
- Pick up wine and water, and move the frying pan so that the liquids are better integrated.
- Cook over medium heat until everything is at its point and the liquid has slightly reduced.
- Correct the salt point.
In a dinner with friends or for a snack on the weekend, when it is lazy to get into the kitchen, this dish is perfect because it is fast and the result will not disappoint anyone. Try this recipe that combines the best Spanish chorizo and mushrooms that soften the character of the sausage. A good glass of red wine with the dish is the perfect combination.