This croissant cake with ham and cheese is one of those simple recipes that can surprise more than one.
this one ham and cheese croissant cake It is one of those simple recipes that can surprise more than one. Those croissants that we have in the pantry that we bought a while ago or that we just don't want to give to a predictable end. Let's make a cake with this base that will give a lot to talk about. Success is fully assured with a simple combination of ham and cheese. Dare with this cake perfect for a party or an unexpected whim that can end in more than one applause.
How to prepare a ham and cheese croissant cake
- This cake is very easy to prepare, but we must pay attention to the placement of each of the ingredients. We start by tuning the main tool, the oven. We will turn it on so that it is ready when it comes to receiving our savory cake.
- than we prepare a round mold so that it is ready. We can cover it with baking paper or immediately grease it with a little butter. The best mold will be the one that we can easily dismantle.
- We are going to work with the layers of this cake. The basis is formed by the croissant. We split them in two and place the white part so that they are better infused with all the flavors of this recipe.
- Moisten with a little milk and add the cheese to this base. It must be perfectly covered. We then add the ham to the cake and place it without opening.
- We place a second layer, we repeat the same operation. In this case we will give you more joy.
- Beat the eggs and add them to this base. They give you the consistency they need to succeed.
- The top layer is formed by the same ingredients and ensures that we have one cheese layer above to be able to gratin this cake perfectly.
- It is very important that the cake has the right texture, with the right amount of milk, must be wet otherwise it dries too much in the oven.
- Bake at 180 ° for approximately 20 minutes. When we check whether the cake is ready, we remove it from the heat and wait until it has cooled down a little to dissect it. We have an incredible bite ready in record time.