Do you want to make a good snack based on Asian food? Write down the steps of these varied recipes for nigiris, ideal to make at home.
Learning varied recipes from nigiris is ideal when you want to surprise to the guests with a refined, tasty and modern dish. Nigiris is a variant of sushi, food of Japanese origin with rice and various side dishes such as seaweed, seafood and fish. Varied recipes include fish nigiris, trout and shrimp. All these effects are delicious and very easy to make. Moreover, you can choose simple ingredients that are always at home.
There is a technique for eating nigiri correctly. It can be taken with chopsticks or fingers, always with the fish facing down. It is just that part that dives into the different sauces and is then brought to the mouth. The fish comes in contact with the tongue and therefore enjoys its full taste. Doing the other way around is not convenient, because the rice dipped in sauce usually disarms.
Prepare assorted nigiris recipes:
- Wash the rice under the tap several times until the water comes out clear so that the starch is removed.
- Place in a pot with water and a pinch of salt. Bring over medium heat until it boils.
- At that moment place a piece of aluminum foil and cover the lid. This way no steam comes out. Cook for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and let stand for another 10 minutes without revealing.
- Then place the rice in a bowl.
- Mix the vinegar with the sugar until it is dissolved.
- Add the mixture to the rice, stir well. Let it lose some heat.
- Take portions of rice with wet hands and make 24 balls.
- Place them on a tray.
- Cut the bonito into eight thin slices.
- Cut the nori seaweed into 16 strips.
- Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise and then cut them in two.
- Bake them grilled on both sides.
- To ride on the beautiful nigiris, Place a slice of fish on eight rice balls and decorate with a drop of wasabi.
- For shrimp nigiris, spread eight balls with a piece of shrimp. Finish with a rice grain as glue.
- For the deer wrap eight rice balls in nori seaweed and fill with the eggs.
- Accompany the varied recipes of nigiri with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
Dare to prepare these varied recipes from nigiris for your friends. You will certainly surprise them.