River Island, which is one of the biggest and most popular clothing brands in UK, is a great place to find fashionable but affordable clothing and accessories. It’s time to take a page out of your book and have the “save” mentality. You can reduce the reasonable prices of the store a little further. Sounds good? All you need to do is take a look at these 5 tips. In a short time you will accumulate savings and look fabulous.
- Embrace the student discount. If you already had registered through Beans students, you could be eligible for 20% discount on all clothes. However, there is a catch: it is only certain times during the year, especially during the time back to school, what happens now! It is worth having this trick up your sleeve.
- Free Coupons If you take surveys of Toluna, you get a free coupon every time. You can also search for discount codes online when you have decided what to buy. A quick search can show you valid discount codes of up to 20% if you are lucky. Just open your box to enjoy your additional savings. It is worth considering for a rainy day!
- Click and collect Why not save the shipping fee of £ 2? Simply order your purchase at your local store and have them keep it until you can pick it up. This is particularly useful if you know you will not be home to accept a delivery. Greater flexibility Y You save!
- Bargain- If you have enough confidence, definitely bargain If you can find damage or general imperfections with your clothes. It works more than 50% of the time! Trust us, it usually works!
- Rio Island It is one of our exclusive retailers where you can choose to get Instant 1% cash curve. Then, you could make a Cash River in no time! If you are a Curve Blue card holder, you get this incredible offer for 90 days. But if you upgrade to our amazing Curve Black or Curve Metal Cards, In addition to getting lots of additional incredible benefits, you get Curve Cash for an unlimited period